An officier and American militiamen in the British colonies on the Atlantic coast of North America. The younger looking men among them may be used as Minutemen, members of rapid deployment teams, who were expected to fight at a moment’s notice. In 1775, American militia fought regular British troops at Lexington and Concord, Ticonderoga, and the Battle of Bunker Hill. These 1:32 scale miniatures by Accurate are perfect for dioramas and skirmish games requiring only a few figures per side.
20 figurines en 10 poses – 54 mm correspondent à 173 cm hauteur de corps
- Officier de Militia with pistol
- Militiaman signaling with hat in hand
- Militiaman with rifle, hat in hand
- Militiaman en capote avec fusil, avançant
- Militiaman with Liberty Cap
- Militiaman in hunting shirt, loading rifle
- Militiaman in hunting shirt, tirant
- Militiaman en capote, debout, tirant
- Militiaman en capote, à genoux, tirant
- Militiaman, à genoux, tirant
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez contacter les éditeurs de la revue Military Miniatures Magazine au Miniatures Forum.