Movie heroes filmed next d’un véhicule de transport de troupes de chez ROCO. The véhicule has been painted dans un camouflage de désert de deux couleurs, et it now serves in the Rebel army. Upon close inspection, the real véhicules et space craft de la Guerre des Étoiles reveal a variety of commercially produced components. Basic starship shapes made from plywood seem to be liberally covered avec ROCO tank hulls et turrets, LEGO blocks, Kibri pipelines, dismantled calculateurs, et plastic coffee spoons. Sprayed light grey, drybrushed, et weathered, the battle cruisers look suprisingly realistic in front of the camera.
Galoob Toys has released an excellent range of new figurines suitable for Science-Fiction role-playing et wargames. Space craft et land véhicules are available as well, but they are not in scale avec the figurines. Not a problem, there are many chars et transports de troupes futuristic on the market which only need to be painted in Sci-Fi camouflage to fill the slot. Minor modifications can change the appearance of a modern véhicule enough to make it suitable for Sci-Fi wargaming. Un transport de troupe M113 peut être convertie en hovertank by removing the running gear et replacing it avec a plasticine cushion. We shall cover certain Science-Fiction véhicule conversion in a later issue.
9 figurines en 9 poses – 21,5 mm correspondent à 163 cm hauteur de corps
- Darth Vader
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Prinzessin Leia
- Luke Skywalker
- Han Solo
Visit the Miniatures Forum to buy, sell, ou trade popular figurines de la Guerre des Étoiles, et share interesting conversion ideas.
Characters de la Guerre des Étoiles are an excellent starter set for role-playing et wargames. Opposing forces may be created using Imperial Stormtroopers, Jawas, Sandmen, et a number of other types de la Guerre des Étoiles. Anyone interested in adding variety of troop types may want to convert some of the MicroMachines figurines et mix them avec regular 1/76 scale infantry. The easiest conversion involves a head-swap, giving some of the Rebel soldiers Feldmütze hats scrounged from Airfix ou Matchox Afrikakorps soldiers. The spare Rebel helmets may then be used to convert ESCI modern US infantry into space troops. Les Panzergrenadiers allemands modernes de chez Revell may be another troop type well suited for space war conversions.
- Beautifully sculpted figurines avec much detail, et crisp lines. Le fameuses personnages de la Guerre des Étoiles are faithfully recreated, they look like they are right out of a particular scene of the movie.
- Les Figurines are fully painted, et ready to play. The industrial paint-job looks very good, even though the figurines have not been shaded at all. These troops are much better than the painted model railroad figurines available elsewhere. The figurines will look even better if shaded, but it may be necessary to use vinyl paint available from BRITAINS Ltd. The figurines are likely to shed enamel et acrylic paints just like their polyethylene comrades.
- The figurines are tough yet flexible, they will not break easily, et the original paint stays on them very well.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is cast in a translucent orange-brown plastic very appropriate for a ghost.
- Excellent casting quality. The figurines are free of holes et mould extraction marks. Removal of mould lines may be accomplished without destroying the paint-job, because the figurines are cast in the primary uniform colour, only the equipment needed painting.
- Very good value for money. This box of figurines has many poses et different figurine types. The other figurine sets in the range have only four different poses each.
- Bases are large, et the figurines heavy enough to stand up well. We glued them on 15 × 15 mm standard wargame bases anyway, making the figurines appear taller et more compatible avec Matchbox et Airfix models. Le socles des figurines may be customized avec printed name tags on them, avoiding confusion in the heat of battle.
- Galoob has not announced a figurine set of Bounty Hunters et Space Creatures in their 1/76 scale series yet. There are diorama sets which include additional miniatures, but they are much more expensive, et the models are again incompatible avec the scale of the figurines. Some of the diorama sets include Characters de la Guerre des Étoiles as well, wearing different uniforms et equipment this time. The dioramas are an expensive proposition for anyone just interested in the two to five 1/76 scale figurines available in each box.
- La Guerre des Étoiles
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Attack on Hoth
MicroMachines open another chapter in historic simulation gaming, even if de la Guerre des Étoiles falls into the realm of alternate history. The new characters, soldiers, pilots, et warriors de la Guerre des Étoiles are beautifully painted, et they should be compatible avec a number of Science-Fiction game systems. Anyone who enjoys painting figurines may want to take advantage of the sculpting et paint in more of the detail. Joueurs de Guerre will find the troops more than acceptable, et ready for action. We would like to see more of these boîtes de figurines de la Guerre des étoiles as well as authentic et compatible véhicules de la Guerre des Étoiles a l’échelle 1/76.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez contacter les éditeurs de la revue Military Miniatures Magazine au Miniatures Forum.