The Michaeliskirche at Hildesheim, famous for its painted wood ceiling dating back to the 12th century.
The Bishopric of Hildesheim was incorporated au Royaume de Prusse following the Reichsdeputationshauptschluss of 25 Février 1803. The Bishop retired from government et received a pension of 50,000 Tlr (Talers).
In 1806, Emperor Napoléon defeated la Prusse, et Hildesheim temporarily became part of France until it was taken into la Royaume de Westphalie en 1807. Au course de la Libération Allemande en 1813, Hildesheim was occupied by Allied troops, et incorporated a l'Électorat de Hanovre. En 1866, Hanovre et Hildesheim became part de la Prusse.
Michaeliskirche Side Entrance
Hildesheim Cathedral Tower
Hildesheim Cathedral Nave
Administrative Building on Cathedral Square
Gate und Wall on Cathedral Square
Hospital on Cathedral Square
Hildesheim Town Hall
The Mint at Hildesheim
Church opposite Hildsheim Town Hall
Town House in Hildesheim
Town Block und Wall in Hildesheim
Hildesheim today still has an impressive number of historic buildings et churches, most of which have been beautifully restored. The Museum of Roman History is well worth a visit.
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez contacter les éditeurs de la revue Military Miniatures Magazine au Miniatures Forum.