The Marder 1 shown here has been painted RAL 6014 Gelboliv. The véhicule was detailed et drybrushed as usual, then partially covered avec a camouflage net made from olive green army gauze bandage soaked in PVA glue et sprinkled avec light green model railroad turf. When the net had dried completely, the bright green grass chunks were painted Field Grey (Tamiya XF-65) et washed avec black ink. After the wash had dried, the entire net was drybrushed avec various shades of green et a dusty sand colour. The effect is quite convincing, particularly if an old et dusty camouflage net is required. The ROCO Marder 1 is a great wargaming model, ready to play et detailed enough to satisfy the discerning collectioniste.
- Schützenpanzer Marder 1, Véhicule de Transport de Troupes (VTT)
- The Marder 1 has only 14 parts, et it is sold fully assembled, ready to play. Modélistes sérieux will take the véhicule apart, remove flash et glue the parts together permanently.
- The Marder is loaded avec cast-on detail: shovels, picks, tow rope, a hammer et other items of stowed equipment are clearly visible et easy to paint. The rearview mirrors are modelled in the folded down position; standard operating procedure during field excercises.
- Rear hatches open et close. The hinges are not to scale, but the Marder 1 will great avec a couple of Panzergrenadiers firing their G3 assault rifles from the rear of the véhicule.
- The turret hatch may be modelled in the open position. Suitable crew figurines are available from ROCO et Preiser.
- Compatible avec HO scale model railroad equipment et figurines by Märklin, ROCO, Faller, Pola, Preiser, et Noch.
- The barrel of the 20 mm cannon is too thick, but it works for joueurs de guerre et other collectionistes who will handle the véhicule occasionally.
- The track is not detailed on the inside, et this is particularly obvious between the wheels. Since the entire running gear is a one-piece casting, the most practical way to improve the track in this area is to suggest individual track links avec painted ou engraved dividing lines.
- Carpet rollers under the chassis need to be removed to lower the véhicule onto its tracks correctly.
- Decals are not included, they need to be purchased separately.
Possibilités de Conversions
- Marder 1.A1
- Marder 1.A2
The ROCO Marder 1 is a solid wargaming model avec nice detail. Camouflage netting, personal stowage et other detail may be added to add visual appeal.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez contacter les éditeurs de la revue Military Miniatures Magazine au Miniatures Forum.